15.11.07

Being ate to an office mate

Here's an excerpt from my email to her:
Pag naging hindi kayo, here’s a list that you might want t consider or might have considered but shrugged off the idea:

1. Magbakasyon, alone. Think of yourself, just yourself. Think, not the kind that you’ll be kawawa without him, but what you CAN BE without him.

I have spoken to a lot of people who have limited themselves in the presence/cage of the other person, na hindi na tuloy lumabas yung mga magagandang mga pwedeng mangyari sa buhay nila. Now, they have cried to me, and were sorry that they didn’t listen to me.

I know you know these things already, pero you didn’t think these are also important: You can never be successful in a relationship (two-person) if you yourself have not succeeded in understanding what you really want.

2. Do other things, independent of you-and-him activities. Mag belly-dancing, mag yoga, mag pilates, mag choir sa simbahan (nyak!), mag aral – MAGING ABALA. This not only helps you forget about the anticipation, but also discover other things that may be your long lost passion.

3. Meet a lot of people. Stay away from people that remind you of him. It’s not that you’re moving on without him already, you’re just making sure that IKAW PA RIN YAN. HINDI KA SI (her name) with (name ng guy); IKAW SI (her name) NA lumaki sa (hometown), mahilig sa (whatever hilig mo), etc.

Honestly, girl, I’ve never been that hurt. Although, one ex-bf broke up with me through text, but does that qualify me to tell these stuff?

Well, maybe because this is my formula to BE HAPPY. TO be not hurt. To be independent. To be ME.

No comments: