30.1.08

Too sad to even think of a title..

I just wanted to make music, or draw the pictures the entire day. But it hasn’t been really easy for a girl born to an financially unprivileged family. I know I’m not alone, but for those who have been successful in expressing themselves through art and music, despite lack of financial support, how hard was it for them to get what they want?

I used to write songs out of anger, or longing. I used to draw pictures because my head will burst if I don’t. But has it been enough? As what a famous quote says, a gift isn’t called so unless it materializes.

I was only able to do these things back when I was younger, and less responsible. Now that I’ve got my hands full of adult responsibilities, does that mean the burning passion to make music and art is heading coldville?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: