26.3.08

Summer time

Me and my officemates were in the middle of deciding which (available) beach resort to go to come summer. Yes, there are a lot out there actually, since our country has got the most beautiful shorelines in the pacific. However, since everybody else are going to the beaches this season, too, the top ones where we hoped to wear our first ever bikinis have already gone fully booked! This is really disappointing, and for one, we have scheduled our outing on the third weekend of May – yes, two months from today!

Oh, well.

Two months from now before breathing into the fresh sea breeze, the warm sand and waters I grew up with. I was thinking of having a family outing next month. I was thinking of taking that reservation at Munting Buhangin. I heard it’s nice there… I’d like to see Enzo frolic in the sand. The last time he went to a beach resort (Rosegold, Batangas), he was only barely 1 year old and wasn’t able to appreciate everything around him. I feel obliged to my son, and to myself. My husband isn’t much of a beach buff, but I bet he could use some fresh air to clear up his nicotine-clogged lungs.

No comments: