8.8.08

Nothing much

Nothing much since the last post. I was glad i finally got back to working out. It was such a very invigorating 30min workout. Besides, i need to build up stamina for the upcoming 10km (hajimete desu yo) this Aug 17. I should be running today, but my back aches a bit, DOMS from yesterday's workout. I guess i'm just gonna do it MOnday morning, if i can't do it tonight. As usual, we will be spending time at our cousin later this evening, and the drinking session will probably finish off daylight the next day. Sunday is rest day, that's why Monday is the day.

My son is having his quarterly exams next week so i really had to rush home from work so we can do reviews. My son is doing excellent in most of his classes, except for his writing exercises. Writing exercises require patience; my son has short attention span. But he managed to do several slant lines and curves before he gives up. I thought what's important is he was immersed in such aspects as these are basic skills. I don't wanna push him really. He's only three.

And so today, we will be heading to that church we had him christened to get that baptismal certificate his school requires. Hubby, whose snoring i can hear from the bedroom, said we'll leave by 9am. Dang, it's already 8:13 and he's still in snoreville! Oh well, i guess i'm gonna have to take a bath now. The kiddo is busy with his dora the explorer moments. 9am it is. I hope.

No comments: